Nelson in Common is a recently adopted trade name (DBA) for Moving in Step Nelson Community Project, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation in the State of New Hampshire, founded in 2009. One of the first and most significant projects of the group was to conduct a town-wide community forum to explore ideas and vision for the future of the town. Several subsequent projects came of that, including the formation of the Trails Committee, and support for various projects like a printed phone directory of Nelson residents, and facilitating the acquisition of a painting (of local significance) for the Library.
To conduct and support activities as a charitable organization that promote the growth and prosperity of the town of Nelson through recreational and community-building programs that benefit the residents of the town of Nelson.
- Development and maintenance of this website, nelsonincommon.org
- Publication of a weekly e-newsletter: The Black Fly Express
- Publication of a print newsletter, The Black Fly Quarterly
- Financial management of the Nelson Phone Directory
- Sponsorship of the Trails Committee
- Serving as a fiscal agent for appropriate Nelson projects
- Facilitate communication and connection between individuals and organizations who have ideas and projects related to building the community.
Nelson In Common (Moving in Step) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation in the State of New Hampshire. Your contribution is fully tax deductible.
Thank you for your support!
Click here for the donations page.